The 2017 KHMTT Series Registration
The really important stuff: (Read before you ask, please!)
Be sure that you have a current Annual USAC license and BRAC membership before you register! If the USAC registration system offers you a one day license, you do not have a current annual USAC license and we will not issue you your bib until you do!
- The registration process will enable you to select your approximate start time. You will be assigned the next available start time based on the time you selected during registration. Start times will be assigned on a first come, first served basis. Once your registration has been completed you will be notified by email, usually within 24 hours. Start times will also be posted at http://khmtt.com/start-list/ If you elect to race in two categories, you will receive an email that will provide you with instructions on how to select the start times for both your races..
- We cannot notify you of your start time if we don’t have your correct email address. Be sure the information on your registration is correct!
- DO NOT PURCHASE A ONE DAY USAC LICENSE! There is a flaw in the USAC registration system that will allow you to purchase a one day license for the series. You will be required to have a license for each day of the series, as this covers insurance and other services from USAC. We will NOT issue you your bib unless you have an annual USAC license and BRAC membership. You must purchase your USAC annual license (and BRAC membership) BEFORE you register for the KHMTT. You can purchase your USAC license and BRAC membership on the USAC web site.
- This registration is for the full seven week series. Four Packs will be made available after the completion of the first night’s racing. This allows full series racers to have the first choice of available start times. The cost for the Four Packs will be $100.00 for any four of the remaining races. Four Packs are not available for Junior categories. Four pack purchasers are NOT eligible to purchase a discounted Colorado State Parks Annual Pass.
- If you want to ride the course twice (two numbers, two start times, two categories) pay only $40 more ($200). Just check the second category you wish to race in and the cost of the second race will be charged at only $40. If you elect to race in two categories, you will receive an email that will provide you with instructions on how to select the start times for both your races.
- Individual Races: If you can’t make it for the entire series, individual races may be purchased on race day at the park if available. Cost per individual race is $10.00 for juhttp://khmtt.com/wp-admin/post.php?post=70&action=edit#niors and $30.00 for all other categories.