KHMTT Full Series Registration
Verify that your EMAIL and MAILING ADDRESS are correct when you register, or you may not receive your start time nor your bib!
- Verify that you have a current Annual USAC license and BRAC membership before you register! If the registration system offers you a one day license, you do not have a current Annual USAC license and we can not issue you your bib until you do!
- The registration process will allow you to select your approximate start time. You will be assigned the next available start time based on the time you selected during registration. Start times will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. Once your registration has been completed you will be notified by email, usually within 24 hours. Start times are posted at https://khmtt.com/start-list/ If you elect to race in two categories, you will receive an email that will provide you with instructions on how to select the start times for both your races..
- We cannot notify you of your start time if we don’t have your correct email address. Be sure the information on your registration is correct!
- You are required to have a current USAC license for each day of the series, as this covers insurance and other services from USAC. We will NOT issue you your bib unless you have an annual USAC license and BRAC membership (if you live in Colorado or Wyoming). You must purchase your USAC annual license (and BRAC membership) BEFORE you register for the KHMTT. You can purchase your USAC license and BRAC membership on the USAC web site.
- This registration is for the full seven-week series.
- Racers will be able to purchase a minimum of four races (or the number of races remaining in the series) after March 4th.
- Show and Go allows you to reserve a start time for the remainder of the series, then on nights you want to race, just show up at the start line and go! The cost is $20 to reserve your start time and bib, then you will be charged via your credit card on file $30 when you race. This option will be available after March 4th.
- Individual Races: If you can’t make it for the entire series, individual races may be purchased on race day or in advance online after March 4th . Cost per individual race is $10.00 for juniors and $35.00 for all other categories.
- If you want to ride the course twice (two numbers, two start times, two categories) pay only $40 more ($210). Just check the second category you wish to race in and the cost of the second race will be charged at only $40. If you elect to race in two categories, you will receive an email that will provide you with instructions on how to select the start times for both your races.