Loading ... ... Please wait!
255981098624514

2020 KHMTT

Currently the COBRAS are working with Cherry Creek State Park management regarding rescheduling, but as you can imagine, their current priority is maintaining the park and ensuring the safety of park users and their personnel.

We are planning on meeting with CCSP in two to three months and at that time discuss the feasibility of our rescheduling in the fall, right after Labor Day with the first race September 9th. Right now, there are just too many unknowns.

If we are not able to reschedule, we will offer to refund all the remaining registrations.

The ability to request an early refund closed on April 10th.